Ghosts and Hauntings/footprints

Question
Footprints
Footprints  
Good morning. I was always kind of reluctant to believe in ghosts, like 50-50 so to speak until this week. At 10PM i moped the kitchen's floor but i didn't wash the mop well so it left a thin film over the tiles. I left the kitchen' door half open to let it dry and went to my bedroom to watch some tv. Two hours later around midnight i went to lock the doors because it was bedtime and bring my dog Marilu in. My other 3 dogs were in the living room next to the kitchen, it's an open concept so my dogs have visual domain of the kitchen. And then i discovered over the tiles some footprints that were not mine on the direction of the guest bedrooms but they went inside the bathroom which door is always open. I didn't panic but went into a state of disbelieve on them. First i thought it was an intruder that somehow had managed to override my alarm system so i ran to my bedroom to grab my gun. And to add to my confusion my bedroom' door was shut down (i didn't actually see it shutting down) and i never close my bedroom' door. But in the rush of the moment i thought one of my dogs might have accidentally closed it somehow so i didn't give it too much thought. I searched the bedrooms, under the beds, the closets, to no avail. I knew it wasn't human because there were footprints going in but there were no footprints going out so whatever got in didn't leave. I was about to open my attic door and search the attic but decided not to, that was the only place someone could hide but time has proven no one was there. They are unusual footprints, very "pointed" like and they were left while the tiles were wet because i could see the mark of its fingers on some of them, so whoever or whatever it was had no shoes, it was barefoot. I was also mesmerized on the fact that my 4 80 pound pit bulls did not react to that thing since i have heard that cats and dogs are sensitive to ghosts. I took a pic of them and posted it on my Facebook wall for friends to give me some advise, and i got some interesting ones. One of them told me that if my dogs didn't react to the ghost is because it might have been around for years and they already know him and are familiar with it, which makes sense somehow. Other friend told me that if my dogs didn't bark to it is because is not a bad ghost but a good one so they are fine with it. The next day i didn't take a picture but i moped again at 8PM and went outside for 2 hours to water my gardens and when i came back there were another set of the same type of footprints this time LEAVING the bathroom and going into the living room. I live alone with my dogs. I had 14 cockatiels but they died one by one the last year for unknown reasons so is now me and the dogs only. My question is: is this ghost a good guy or a bad guy? could it be my deceased mother who is here to protect me 24 X 7? Are my dogs in danger? Am I in danger? Do ghosts need a door or window to get in or can they go thru walls? Thank you for your time and answer! I'm attaching the picture and also here's the same pic on my fc wall: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1005041892944075&set=a.134429080005365.26223.100003148223318&type=3&theater

Answer
Hi Ramon,

Do you want to keep this question as "public" seeing as how it has means to identify who you are to the public? I only get your name and location, anything else, such as your e-mail and whatever is kept on file at All Experts and experts are not privy to that information. Unless your personal information is included within the question, the public have no Idea who or where in the world (literally) you are.

What I am asking is that you re-send the letter. This time please leave out your Facebook page. I have that now on file. If the letter is printed with that info, people know who you are, where you are, (Pheonix, Az.) you tend to keep your kitchen door open when the floors drying, you have 3 dogs and that you keep your gun in your bedroom while you might be elsewhere in the house.

Otherwise the question is fine to post as public, just leave off the FB url. It took me all of 2 seconds to find you, and I could have done an in depth search if I wanted to. In its place could you include some information about the home such as if it is a single dwelling or part of an attached unit building?

Thanks,

Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology, Afterlife and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation,
Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha