Ghosts and Hauntings/Best left blank as posting this might give you away. (decision by GP)

Question
YOU had no right to make a private question I asked you in the grief section, public. You wrote to me and said you believed others would benefit from it and as far as you were concerned there was no identifiable information. That is not your call. There is information in the question that does tell who I am if anyone who knows me happened upon your question and answer section. I feel you were unethical to make a private question public. I wish you had written to me first and asked my permission. Your lack of ethics speaks volumes and it makes me not take your reply to me seriously at all. I am so afraid someone I know will come across that question and see what I have written in a heartfelt way to you. Writing to you was confidential. I feel really betrayed.

Answer
My apologies,

I am sorry that I do not know who you are or what your are talking about. You see, experts are privy to the name (I always suggest using a pseudonym), the location (I always suggest that unless it is important to the question to make one up), and the content of your question. THAT"S IT.

However what the public see is SUBJEST - ANSWERING EXPERT and the content WITHIN the question box. Again THAT"S IT. Look at the answers, see what is actually published. Experts and the public are not privy to your real name, proxy, email, or anything else for that matter. So in reality, you could be one of a million people who have access to the internet. Exactly how unique do you think you are.

I have refused to answer questions because the content contains information that can link that person personally to the question such as addresses, real names, photos of people not directly involved in the question, etc.

I have never changed the setting of ANY question that contains personal information. If that person feels that their question itself can identify them, then they have obviously spoken to others about it anyway, so absolute secrecy has already been breached on the questioners part.  
And incidentally, asking a question is not a sign of weakness, but rather just the opposite. If that embarrasses you, so be it.

As of late the only question that I changed was not even in this category!. That question came from a person who I doubt if I could have helped anyway. This person had the belief that something that is obviously real, despite evidence and the clear truth of its existence, was in denial of such. That indicates a delusion, as a delusion is believing that something that: 1- does not exist despite the fact that it does, or 2- believes in the existence of something that in reality (repeat- reality) does not e3xist.

Now this letter was written by someone with the same conditions, delusions. 1- delusions of persecution and delusions of grandeur. An any case, it is better that someone with the above conditions seek qualified 'medical' help and counselling, not an on-line expert from the category that this person picked.

So in all due respect, my ethics are just. So much so that I will ask you to seek the help that you really need.

In conclusion Mr., Miss, Ms., or Mrs. Anonymous of someplace in the world of some unknown age. If you do not like an expert changing the setting, despite following the criteria laid out to them, you merely need to contact All Experts Support and they will make your question invisible. It's really that simple... and you know what... no one will ever know!

Without pause,

Expert

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha