Ghosts and Hauntings/Ghosts?

Question
Hi. I was recording my 2 new cats playing and I saw this orb flying around my living room. I went to my room to record and there was one as well. I'm thinking it's my recent cat. He was very sick and we took him back to the shelter and I have a feeling they put him to sleep. My cats won't stay in my room for to long. My cat was always in my room. I have a video for you, but when I click the link it says 404 age not found. All I can think of is using incense or sage. I can't just tell it to leave. Especially if it's my cat. I don't hear any noises because I sleep with earplugs.

Answer
Hello "S",

Thank you for writing tome at All Experts, Ghosts and Hauntings with your question. First of all thank you for bringing the '404 Page not found' issue to my attention, believe me it is much appreciated. I have a new web host and have been building a new web site. It seems that the redirect links that I have on my All Expert profiles need updating. This likely would have stayed broken for a long time as I never would have thought to change them. Thank you tons!

I would like a little more information about your situation so that I can give you a better answer. I have an idea of what is happening, but additional information in cases like this is useful as often.. okay, sometimes... my first impression is off. When convenient, could you please give me some answers to the following?

1- What type of camera or device did you use to take the recordings? If a digital camera could I have the make , model and whether its lamp was on. If a phone, again the make, model and if the lamp was on. If it had nightshot (Sony), was it on?

2- To clarify, I am naming the cats c1 (the cat who is no longer with you) and c2 / c3 for the new cats. What sex are the cats c1, c2, c3?

3- Did the new cats ever know the old cat?

4- How long did you have c1 and what was its age when it was placed?

5- How long ago did you place c1? When did you acquire c2 and c3?

6- Optional, why do you sleep with ear plugs in. If its spouse related or personal please do not answer. But if the room is noisy I'd like to know what the source of the noise is.

7- Due to autumn making its comeback, do you have forced air heating and is it currently in operation (do you have the furnace on)?

I look forward to receiving your reply. At this moment I do not figure that the recordings are paranormal in nature, but there is a chance that, if deceased, your former cat has returned. If this is the case, chances are that due to love, trust, loyalty and the bond built between you, she will stay with you until you pass. She will then be there waiting for you to make the final journey together. so...

8- How close were you to c1?

I will get to work on fixing the HTML on my All Experts accounts. However, you can still send the video to me directly at

GregPocha@eidolonproject.org   -or-   eidolonproject@gmail.com
you'll have to copy and paste as this web site is a bit behind times and I can't direct link.

Ciao for now,
Greg Pocha, Director of Parapsychology, Afterlife and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation,
Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Alberta, Canada  

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha