Gifted Children/Cogat score

Question
Hello,
I am trying to understand my daughter's recent Cogat score.  It is : 126 Composite Standard Age Score/95 Composite Age Percentile Rank/8C (V+N-)

She is nine years old and we grade skipped her into first grade, so she is one year younger than her peers.  We did this based on some Evaluations we did when she was about four that identified her in the Very Superior range of the WPPSI-III test. (it was also determined that her IQ fell between 135-145)
It has been a few years since she had these tests, and I am trying to understand how her reasoning has adapted as she has gotten older.  It seems that she is now stronger in the "verbal" aspect (correct?).  I'd like to understand the score better so that we can have some fun challenging the "weaker" side of her brain.  I would really appreciate if someone could help me figure out what the scores mean.

Thank you so much!
Brenda

Answer
Hello Brenda,

I received an unusually large number of questions in a short period of time. You will receive a response; you are not forgotten.

Dr. Coleman

6/12/2013  Questioner did not read response.  If desired resubmit question.

6/17/ 2013 I sent a revised answer yesterday, checking back today I can't find it.  It pertained to the difficulty of using so-called standardized tests.  Did you receive it?

Faith

Gifted Children

Faith A. Coleman MD