Gifted Children/Is my three year old gifted?

Question
I'd like to know if the behaviours of my three year old indicate she is gifted or just clever.
She is extremely outgoing and funny. She talks ALL the time. She can read books, I've used the Oxford reading tree books to gauge her level and she is reading level 8 and 9 books. She has been able to  write her name for a year  and has taught herself to write other words. She sits and practices words and writes little notes to me which are normally accompanied with a cute drawing of her! She memorises movies and reenacts them at her will. She can count to 50 I think and she can arrange numbers1-25 in order smallest to largest. She has a great memory for details in everyday life! She knows her colours her shapes, days of the week, months or the year. She has started learning about the time and can recognise the o'clock and half past the hour.  There have been lots of things she has done which I though was clever for her age. But this the short version. Thanks for your time

Answer
Thank you for your patience. Some questions have been misdirected and I just received them. I am going to refer you to 2 previous answers which are similar and contain resources from which you can get more information. One is at 12/18/2012 "Is my three year old gifted?". The other is dated 2/18/2012 "10-month old very interested in books."

If you have additional questions or would like explanations of the information you find please contact me again.

Gifted Children

Faith A. Coleman MD