Gifted Children/gifted or not

Question
I have a beautiful, happy and gregarious 19 month old girl. Friends and carers from daycare keep telling us that she is very advanced/gifted but its difficult for us to ascertain what's within the normal range of young children.

She is a happy little girl but I wonder what I should do (if anything)to help her and at what age, should she in fact turn out to be gifted.

She speaks in sentences of up to 10 words and more such as, I want to go to the market today Mummy/Daddy. I want to go to the sofa, watch Tinker-bell and sit on Daddy's lap.
She can count to 16 and in order most of the time, can recite the alphabet, again in order  most of the time.
She also remembers things from weeks/months previous and tells both of us about her day or her day at day care in detail.
She is obsessed with books and in the past two weeks has started reciting nursery rhymes in full (about five or six of them so far)

We, like most parents were counting her words up until she was about 14 months which at that time was about 200, don't really know what it is now but in the high 100's. She likes dinosaurs and was saying things like pterodactyl and tyrannosaurus at 16 months. She can also name shapes - square, triangle, circle, rectangle and oval etc, and colours such as orange, red, pink, blue, black, purple, white, yellow, silver and gold. She EATS A LOT! but is normal size as far as weight. She didn't crawl early (8 months) or walk early (14 months) but did say her first word at 6 months and was playing peek a boo at the same age.

Answer
There is a previous answer - Giftedness, asked on 5/2/2014, which is the exact information that's best for you. Go to the page on which you clicked "ask a question" and click on "read previous answers. It's the first one.

After you read that please let me know what additional questions you have, and/or which are specific and personal to your daughter.  

Gifted Children

Faith A. Coleman MD