Global Investing/investment

Question
hi Ron,
do kindly guide me which prestigious banks in the world will pay the highest profits on personal investment? is https://marketsworld.com/ a reliable source in this regard?
thanks in advance

Answer
Hi
it is impossible to say which bank will pay the highest return on a personal investment as this depends entirely on the specific investment and associated risk.

The general rule is, the greater the risk, the greater the return.

Each bank offers a variety of funds and investments with varying risks and returns.

I suggest looking to banks like Dexia BIL in Luxembourg or UBS or Credit Suisse in Switzerland as these banks provide excellent service and can tailor an investment strategy based on your individual needs and appetite for risk.

Best of luck to you!

Ron

Global Investing

Ron Z. Mendelson