Global Marketing/brand image

I'd like to ask a question about Dunkin' Donuts. It hasn't establish a multiple shop in France. How do french think about this brand? Thank you ! I'll appreciate.

Michelle: I don't know of any official studies of how the French feel about this, or other American brands. But I do know from my experience living in Europe that both France and Germany generally do not have positive opinions of American fast food outlets...though the McDonald's in Paris, for example, is one of the most successful of the franchise's stores in the world! Hope this helps. Scott

Global Marketing

Scott Evan Burgess

We answer questions about B2B content marketing, specifically success stories, white papers, and corporate profiles. Our geographical area(s) of expertise are North and South Carolina, as well as the Southeastern corridor. We can analyze your company's current projects and suggest editorial directions for your individual content marketing materials.

I am CEO of Global Carolina Communications and publisher of the Global Carolina Business Journal. I have nearly 20 years of experience in writing, as well as 5+ years experience writing and editing success stories and white papers for global companies.

World Affairs Council, Midlands International Trade Association

Global Carolina Business Journal

I studied German and English at the PhD level. I received a Fulbright grant to teach communications studies in Germany in 1996. I have been working in the relatively new field of content marketing for more than 5 years.

Fulbright Award recipient, 1996