Global Marketing/Email list of contacts for HR reps in Thailand/Vietnam

Question
Hello, I'm a small business. I'm trying to reach out to American and European companies in Asia, big or small.

I want to invite recruiters to come attend our career conference in the U.S. to recruit young American talent for their offices in Vietnam and Thailand.

Do you have any advice on how to compile a list of HR contacts for these American/European companies located in Vietnam or Thailand? Thank you

Answer
Jeremy: thanks for your question. E-mail lists for companies, as you may know, are guarded pretty heavily. A number of businesses will actually do the work of compiling a list for you, but these are sometimes very expensive to purchase. Although this question is somewhat outside the area of my expertise, I would suggest you perhaps research and contact the American-Thai Chamber of Commerce (http://www.amchamthailand.com/acct/asp/default.asp). Speaking to someone there will likely be a decent jumping off point in your search. Hope this helps. Scott

Global Marketing

Scott Evan Burgess