Global Telecom/Fixed Landline Telephone Power Requirement.

Question
Dear Tom

What is the input voltage required for the Fixed Landline Telephone instrument to operate?.

How many Internal Batteries are required in the Fixed Landline Telephone instrument?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
That depends upon the specific make and model of telephone - there is no standard voltage with from a power adaptor or battery. The voltage which comes in on the telephone line itself is defined but that is supplied by the central office and cannot be used to power anything but a passive telephone (i.e. plain old black dial or touchtone phone).

Global Telecom

Tom Smith