Goats/6 mo pigmy won't eat hay

Question
He eats leaves and twigs, no problem. And about 1 and 1/2 cups goat chow in a.m. He will go in the garage when my husband gets his food, & nibble on the hay, but won't touch it in his house. We've not switched, still the same kind as before and it's fresh.

Answer
If he is hungry enough he will eat it. If he is a wether, he shouldn't be eating goat chow, at least not that much. It can cause urinary calculi. Wethers do not need grain, just hay and a goat mineral block. As long as he is eating brush, I wouldn't worry about the hay if he isn't acting sick. Enjoy the little guy!

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith