Goats/Re: Migis Update

Question
Hi Donna,
Just got back from outside & took his temp i took it 4 times and the first on was 104.7, then 103.5, 102.8. but its stuck at 103.5 could it be from his DIGESTIVE UPSET or could he have PNEUMONIA. He is not eating at all and just stands in one area this morning he peed, & pooped and his pooped looked firm like dog poop with berrie form but of course i gave the MINERAL OIL & MILK OF MAG late last night so maybe later today he might have SOFT PLOP or DIARRHEA. I gave him his PROBIOTICS & VITAMIN B REGIMEN although i ran out of VITAMIN E i usually mix it with the B-COMPLEX. Should i give him 1/2 of 325 aspirin to bring his FEVER down? Could this be y hes not eating? Its been terrible here yesterday it was so WINDY even today. I also need to buy his DURAMYCIN when i was giving him his B-COMPLEX REGIMEN & when the weather got bad i added the DURAMYCIN but since we talked about him eating too much & we stopped the PROBIOTICS & THE REGIMEN i haven't been giving the DURAMYCIN + i ran out. Howver i'm concerned about his FEVER. Thanks Donna please get back to me ASAP!

Luv,
Me & Migi

Answer
Glad you called re this e-mail.  Hope Migi is feeling better today - I will be out of phone and e-mail contact today until probably 6 p.m. this evening.  Hoping all goes well.  Let me know later how he is doing.  Continuing on his antibiotics, the oral probiotics and B complex, and the milk of magnesia and mineral oil if he still seems constipated this morning.  You can continue the aspirin if he has a fever still but it sounds like he has broken the fever, which is a very good thing.  Talk with you later - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres