Goats/Goat down for 24 hrs due any moment help

Question
Older Goat very pregnant.Has been laying down for 24 hrs.Gave her Molasses water ,30 cc goatpower ,alfalfa she is outside under overhang wont get up what else can i do asap.by myself till tonight.Help Thanks Margarete Timmerman

Answer
Margaret,
I just got this in the morning, so I hope it is not too late.  Is she in labor? It sounds like ketosis and/ or hypocalcemia, so the molasses may help her out of it. You need some cmpk, but really sounds like you need a vet for an iv. Continue with molasses and goat power if that is all you have. Drench her with plenty of water, get some roughage and try to get her to eat. Take her temp, make sure she is warm enough. Is she eating? Let me know what is happening, if it isn't too late.  

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith