Goats/color of goat urine

Question
I have three castrated bucks who are a little under 2 years old.   They are basicly brush eating goats, though in winter I add pumpkins as a dominate feed with (this winter because of hay prices) only a little hay and very little corn.   I have noticed some urine stains in the snow that look the color of blue wind shield washer fluid.  One goat is slightly smaller than the other two who are very robust and large.   I have also in this last week or so given them Christmas trees to eat.  as well as some Arborvite which I noticed in one post was not advised.  your thoughts?

Answer
You are the second person to ask about this in the past week. Theotherperson also was feeding pine trees for the first time. I couldn't find any written evidence relating to this, but I believe itis caused yet he pine. Just make sure the goats have a good mineral and get plenty of hot water to drink and they should be fine. I would avoid giving them corn.

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith