Goats/goats bowel movements seem to be compacted instead of normal

Question
What can I do? She has lost weight and desnt seem to eat well at times. Have given an antibiotic, Wormed, and used b12. Nothing seems to help. Need to know what to do.

Answer
How. Old is the goat? Get some good browse to strengthen the rumen. Even wheat straw is roughage that they go for. Probiotics. What antibiotic and what dosage did you give.? You can also help with weight by giving some hydrated beet pulp, which is good with hot water in winter. Please give me some more info, and I will try to help more.

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith