Goats/goats bowel movements seem to be compacted instead of normal

What can I do? She has lost weight and desnt seem to eat well at times. Have given an antibiotic, Wormed, and used b12. Nothing seems to help. Need to know what to do.

How. Old is the goat? Get some good browse to strengthen the rumen. Even wheat straw is roughage that they go for. Probiotics. What antibiotic and what dosage did you give.? You can also help with weight by giving some hydrated beet pulp, which is good with hot water in winter. Please give me some more info, and I will try to help more.

Cheryl K. Smith

Goat Health Care; basic goat management. Author of Goat Health Care (2009) and Raising Goats for Dummies (2010)

Publisher of Goat Health Care, I have raised miniature dairy goats since 1998. I published Ruminations, the Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Dairy Goat magazine for 7 years and mentor other goat owners, as I was mentored for my first years.

American Goat Society (AGS), The Miniature Goat Registry (TMGR)

Raising Goats for Dummies (author) Goat Health Care (Editor and Author), Ruminations, Dairy Goat Journal, Issues in Law and Medicine, Topics in Health Records Management, Oregon Bar Bulletin, Midwifery Today, Countryside

BS, Health Information Administration JD, Law