Goats/goats and sheep

maggie may, a 2 yo angora goat is being stalked by a 5 yo churro weathered sheep. he is obsessed by her, gets between anything near her.  he was formerly a shy guy but has become aggressive around her.  any advise or ideas?

Is there anyway you can separate them? He needs to be isolated. If you have the time, you can stalk him with a spray bottle and spray him as negative reinforcement when he acts in appropriately. That may help. He is in lve. That's pretty hard to fight. I wonder whether he has an extra testicle. Good luck.

Cheryl K. Smith

Goat Health Care; basic goat management. Author of Goat Health Care (2009) and Raising Goats for Dummies (2010)

Publisher of Goat Health Care, I have raised miniature dairy goats since 1998. I published Ruminations, the Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Dairy Goat magazine for 7 years and mentor other goat owners, as I was mentored for my first years.

American Goat Society (AGS), The Miniature Goat Registry (TMGR)

Raising Goats for Dummies (author) Goat Health Care (Editor and Author), Ruminations, Dairy Goat Journal, Issues in Law and Medicine, Topics in Health Records Management, Oregon Bar Bulletin, Midwifery Today, Countryside

BS, Health Information Administration JD, Law