Goats/Pinkie

Question
My husband and I were trimming her feet today because she was Sasquatch when we got her. and I did notice she looks like she is bagging up.  She came in early and is sleeping in the back where its as warm as it can be. We are facing single digit numbers tonight which is odd for us, I put blankets out for everyone.  They are in a shelter and we put a light in there to try and keep it warm.  I guess time will tell if our little Sasquatch is gonna be a mommy or not. Thanks

Answer
Thanks for the update - if you do have a chance to check her in the middle of the night I would as if she kids the little ones may not survive in such a cold - taking them in the house for the night could help.  Please do feel free to call me anytime during the night especially if you have an emergent question or concern - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres