My husband and I were trimming her feet today because she was Sasquatch when we got her. and I did notice she looks like she is bagging up.  She came in early and is sleeping in the back where its as warm as it can be. We are facing single digit numbers tonight which is odd for us, I put blankets out for everyone.  They are in a shelter and we put a light in there to try and keep it warm.  I guess time will tell if our little Sasquatch is gonna be a mommy or not. Thanks

Thanks for the update - if you do have a chance to check her in the middle of the night I would as if she kids the little ones may not survive in such a cold - taking them in the house for the night could help.  Please do feel free to call me anytime during the night especially if you have an emergent question or concern - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County