Goats/Pregnant Goat with many issues

We have a very prenent goat with watery stool, a discolored tongue and her bones are sticking out.  She is eating and drinking ok, for now. Any hints to what might be going on?

Has she been dewormed? What is her diet? Is her activity level normal. Get he some probiotics, vitamin b complex injection, and good browse to start. Take her temp. Put some electrolytes in her water and make sure she is drinking plenty. When is she due? Let me know.r

Cheryl K. Smith

Goat Health Care; basic goat management. Author of Goat Health Care (2009) and Raising Goats for Dummies (2010)

Publisher of Goat Health Care, I have raised miniature dairy goats since 1998. I published Ruminations, the Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Dairy Goat magazine for 7 years and mentor other goat owners, as I was mentored for my first years.

American Goat Society (AGS), The Miniature Goat Registry (TMGR)

Raising Goats for Dummies (author) Goat Health Care (Editor and Author), Ruminations, Dairy Goat Journal, Issues in Law and Medicine, Topics in Health Records Management, Oregon Bar Bulletin, Midwifery Today, Countryside

BS, Health Information Administration JD, Law