Goats/Re: Migi & Mango leaves

Hi Donna,
I forgot to tell u that he hasn't had MANGO LEAVES in a very very very long time & i only started to give it to him 2 days ago b/c i read somewhere that greens are suppose to be good for digestive upset at the time he had it. Thanks Donna!

Me & Migi

Fresh greens are  not the best for digestive upset - they make the rumen work over time and cause excess gas - so I would not advise them for Migi, especially with his sensitive digestive system.  A little is fine, but not a lot and not too often.  Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County