Goats/Re: Worms

Good Evening Donna,
I wonder if he has worms i wormed him a month ago & i remember u telling me re-worm again in 10 days but i didn't. Right now i am out of safeguard & zimecterin & need to purchase some. Can the clumpiness be b/c of worms? When i was giving him sulmet/molasses for what we think he had (coccidiosis) his poop was all normal berries. I notice when we stopped the sulmet/molasses b/c we needed to treat UC or UTI its started clumping up. Or could it be too much molasses thats causing the clumpiness. I doubt it but just wondering. Just trying to find the cause of his poop. Let me know Donna.

Note: The vog is here & we are expecting THUNDERSTORM starting sunday through tuesday i wonder if the vog is making him lethargic & only nibbling on his food

Me & Migi

Because he was ill with something, that could have caused the clumpiness of his poop.  I would give it another few days and see how things are.  As long as he is pooping, that is a good thing, and that it is not soft plops now that is a very good thing. Doubt the molasses has anything to do with it. Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County