Goats/red substance in goat milk

Question
This morning when I looked at yesterdays milk I saw a two inchy red ring floating on top of the milk and another red spot with along red pole going down into the milk about a quarter inch.

My doe is not experiencing any mastitis symptoms.  

I clean my milking pail, jars, strainer with hot soap and water with a 2 minute bleach rinse.  I wipe down the udder and surrounding areas with a mixture of Basic H and grapefruit seed extract prior to milking.  

I have never experienced anything amiss with the milk before.

Thanks...

Answer
Is this a doe that has just freshened?  Any injury to the udder that you know of?  For does who have recently or newly freshened (especially those for first time kidders or those with large udder/milk production) the capillaries inside the udder/mammary system can become thin and pop causing the red ring or pink discoloration of the milk or even reddish to pinkish sediment.  You can give the goat extra vitamin K to help along with being sure the doe is up on her selenium/vitamin E and D supplementation.  A doe can also be bumped hard by another doe in her udder causing injury to the capillaries and thus breakage and bleed out - but this usually heals with time.  Hope this helps - let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres