My dominant female's back legs dont seem to want to work and im worried about what it could be. I thought it was from being  weak from not eating enough. But she is doing it again. Forgot to mention that this started 3 days ago. Please respond ASAP. Thank You. Please tell me whats wrong.

Can you provide any other symptoms? Age? Was she rough housing with the other animals? Is she horned? Is it possible a predator was able to get to her? How Long has she been nt eating/drinking? Is she crying? In pain? Are the legs hot? Is she peeing or pooping? What breed? Can she feel when you mess with her legs?

Any other information will be helpful. I will don't best to help you. I have my phone on me so I will know when you reply instantly.

However, I highly recommend gettin a Vet to her ASAP. She seems to be I dire need of one. Ill do my best to help you too.

Best of luck!

I can answer anything relating to goat health. From medications, dosages, what medication you can give to pregnant does, what meds you can give for Urinary Calculi, I can help with birthing complications, preparations,and after the birthing. Goat diet, such as percent protein needed for different age groups. foraging questions, best hay for them and different types of hay. hoof trimming, milking and basic dairying. bottle raising kids, disbudding kids, wethering males. the only questions I can not answer are the ones about serious injury as i am not a vet, nor am I able to asses the situation with out seeing the animals.

I have raised dairy and meat goats for most of my life. Degree in biology and dairy sciences. I have birthed hundreds of goats, milked goats for ages, made products from the milk. disbudded several kids of all sizes.

American Dairy Goats Association, American goat Society, Nigerian Dwarf goats Association Georgia Boer Goat Association

Degree in Biology, Minor in Diary science

Superior genetics (goats)

Friends and family