Goats/cmpk

Question
I would like to know where to get some.  I live in south florida

Answer
You are talking about the gel CMPK to prevent hypocalcemia?  For prevention of hypocalcemia I advise not feeding alfalfa (has high calcium) or other supplements with high calcium within 4 to 6 weeks of kidding - the high calcium intake does not allow the goat's system to store calcium and when kidding occurs or even just before, the needed calcium is taken abruptly from the doe's system and she gets hypocalcemia.  Without outside calcium being taken in the doe's system appropriately makes and stores the calcium she needs.  

With all that said, CMPK is usually available online at many goat and farm sites.  Hope that helps.  Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres