Goats/goat choking

Question
my goat eats goat pellets I have 5 they wait for me every morning but my one female is choking like she can not get the food down her throte she just gives up and walks off while the rest eat she is loosing weight fast she always trys one mouth full and shakes her head and neck trying to get it down but seems to give up  !!!! please help

Answer
I would guess she has an obstruction in her throat. If you have an endoscope then you and a friend can run it down her throat and have a look. If not, I would call a vet. Does she graze? Chew her cud? If she is, then she should be able to swallow feed. Does she drink water? I would give her b12 and red cell along with water can call the vet to look at her throat. She's gotta have something in her throat  

Goats

Emily