Goats/goat weathering

my male has bread our three does he is one year old is it to late to get him fixed and will this stop his male trates like peeing on his face and his rutting .

Hi there. No it's not too late. However if you can not easily for his testicales in a band then you'll need to use the crushing  method by crushing the spermatic cord or the vet will need to do it. If it's a dwarf goat the bands will fit if you slide each testie one by one in the band opening. If you use the crushing method the buck may still have those Bucky characteristics. If the testicales are removed totally then he will stop  

I can answer anything relating to goat health. From medications, dosages, what medication you can give to pregnant does, what meds you can give for Urinary Calculi, I can help with birthing complications, preparations,and after the birthing. Goat diet, such as percent protein needed for different age groups. foraging questions, best hay for them and different types of hay. hoof trimming, milking and basic dairying. bottle raising kids, disbudding kids, wethering males. the only questions I can not answer are the ones about serious injury as i am not a vet, nor am I able to asses the situation with out seeing the animals.

I have raised dairy and meat goats for most of my life. Degree in biology and dairy sciences. I have birthed hundreds of goats, milked goats for ages, made products from the milk. disbudded several kids of all sizes.

American Dairy Goats Association, American goat Society, Nigerian Dwarf goats Association Georgia Boer Goat Association

Degree in Biology, Minor in Diary science

Superior genetics (goats)

Friends and family