Goats/Goat Surgical after care and preperation?

Question
I'm taking my buck to be neutered (cut) at the vet monday and I was wondering what I should do for him to prepare him for it and if there is anything I should look out for after he is done?
Should I keep him confined or let him run around as he pleases?
Thank you.

Answer
I would withhold grain 12 hours before the surgery. After I would keep him confined with a mellow goat that won't hurt him. Give plenty of hay and water and make sure that the area of the procedure remains clean.  After the sugery make sure you give him calcium chloride. You can buy it in a bag or in a feed. Feeds that have it are Nobel goat by Purinia sold at tractor supply or ADM goat feed sold at southern states and other small feed company's.  

Goats

Emily