Goats/nutrition

Question
Hi Donna , how are you ? A question about the amount of nutrition in young Fir and Spruce tree's . Is there nutrition in them ? My Goats love to strip the bark from the older trees and when I fall them they devour everything but the wood , so can't be bad for them , just want to be sure . Thanks

Answer
We're good here except cold temps - 10 this morning and high will be 15 - been that way for a week now - sooo tired of it when the water freezes - but the goats love the hot molasses water!  Yes on fir and spruce - great for goats - bark is great for them and all the boughs/green/branches are great too.  

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres