Goats/doe in severe pain after running

Question
One of our does began screaming and going to the ground on our walk home tonight. She seemed to also have spasms of pain, where she would twist and roll over. She was panting heavily. Intermittently, she would be on her feet again, walking or running. This began happening about an hour ago, and for the past 20 minutes or so she has been stationery and mostly quiet, with less-labored breathing, though I think she might still be in pain. We're wondering about hernia, torsion, intestinal blockage or...???  We need to change her location, so will soon know if she can walk at all without more trouble.  Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Answer
I would agree with you that torsion or a similar intestinal problem is what is going on. Has she improved since then? If so, is she pooping normally? Could it possibly be bloat? I just got your question and this apparently happened last night. Let me know if you still need help.

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith