Goats/goat that has infection in abdomen

worm possably
worm possably  
here is the picture of what i think is a worm in her abdomen

Sorry for the delayed answer, but if you could answer my other questions first I can give you a better answer.  If there is white pus coming out then it is an infection - if the white pus is coming from her rectum with this "worm" then it is possible she does have worms.  Need to know exactly where this is coming from too.  Thanks - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County