Goats/Re: Migis cremation

Hi There,
I hope u don't mind if i email u & talk with u about Migi i'm really kinda depress & just need someone to talk with. Around now Migi would usually take up most of the my time. However now no more Migi. Hes probably looking down at me & saying look MOMMY i'm fine i'm FREE & HAPPY please don't be SAD (crying). Anyways tommorrow he will be going to the crematory and he'll be coming home in a couple of days. When he does come home i'll have a little alter set up for him and he'll be put in his pen along with his favorite snack foods/water & i'll be sure to do that every morning when i get up. This is what we do b/c we're buddist in religion so Migi will be apart of this. Just keeping in touch with u. I hope u/hubby & all of your goats are fine but most of all HEALTHY. Take care & i'll keep in touch.

Me & Migi

Yes, I love to hear from you.  I love the alter for Migi - and yes, he is looking down at you saying "I'm okay mom, don't cry" - but you know you will for a while now - even now after years and years of a goat being gone when I think of them I shed some tears - they are family.  We are all well.  Have six babies on the ground - two are still in the house at 1 week of age and the others just went out to a horse trailer that I put up next to the house so I can plug into electricity for a heat lamp - they are of course still on bottles, but need to become used to cooler weather and playing outside.  

Yes, please keep in touch - love you and Migi - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County