Goats/Sore goat

Her gay i grass hay broom with native grasses legs are not ho

Are her hooves in good condition, no injuries that you can see?  If she is eating well and drinking and peeing and pooping okay this may just be due to her pregnancy.  I might cut back on her grain - you said she was getting 1 1/2 pounds? The extra protein there could be causing a founder in her front legs - so would drop the grain to 12 ounces a day and see how this goes - if it is founder you should see her less uncomfortable in 2 to 3 days.  Let me know - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County