Goats/Sore goat

Question
Her gay i grass hay broom with native grasses legs are not ho

Answer
Are her hooves in good condition, no injuries that you can see?  If she is eating well and drinking and peeing and pooping okay this may just be due to her pregnancy.  I might cut back on her grain - you said she was getting 1 1/2 pounds? The extra protein there could be causing a founder in her front legs - so would drop the grain to 12 ounces a day and see how this goes - if it is founder you should see her less uncomfortable in 2 to 3 days.  Let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres