Goats/goat that is pregnante and has full udder

Question
ginger goat
ginger goat  

udder picture of ginger
udder picture of ginge  
hi donna i have a some pictures of my pygmy goat she seems like now she is ready but not quite she has a almost full udder and her personality is not so nice as when she was first pergers she is bred to a nubian and he is much bigger than her so i'm wodering could she have problems have the kids because he was bigger than her

Answer
Do you have a good kidding date for her? If so, how far along is she? Can you still feel her pelvic ligaments?  Is she eating and drinking well?  Once the pelvic ligaments are gone and her sides have dropped that generally indicates the doe will should within a few days.  Udder development is not the best way to tell when a doe will kid as some does don't get a full udder until after kidding.  I would say the kids are going to be on the large side and she would probably need help with kidding.  Hope this helps - let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres