Goats/Re: Miss Migi so much

Good Afternoon Donna,
Hi Donna - Its been awhile since i talked with u i hope u & the goats are all well just wanted to tell u how much i miss Migi there isn't a day that goes by without him on my mind. There are times like today when i look up in the sky and say HI BOI MOMMA MISS U, MOMMA LOVES U then shed some tears. I hope he can hear me. Its so hard when there are times like this b/c i still can't believe hes gone, But then reality sets in & i say to myself yeah hes gone & life goes on without him. I try to keep busy but i find myself saying what if i did this what if i did that what if i gave him his TETANUS VACCINES & BOOSTERS maybe he'll still be with me. My mom & sisters tell me all the time u did all what u could have done for him & more u can't blame yourself for what u didn't know back then to what u know now. Then i agree with them but i still feel alot of guilt for him being gone. Its just rough & tough however i feel that only time will heal & will eventually be okay with him being gone. I truly miss all of his baa! baa! baa!.. On a more happier note i will be sending u all of your goodies sometime this week okay. Take care Donna & i will let u know when i send your goodies out. Love u & the goats Donna.

Me & Migi

Hi there - good to hear from you.  You know you did everything you ever could for Migi and I know he loves you.  Never feel guilty that you did not do enough.  Sorry I did not answer earlier - work was a long day and then one of my doe's kidded - glad I was there to help the mamma as the kid goat was big - a very big girl - both are doing well - will be a long night as I feed the newborn kid goats every 2 hours for the first 12 hours of life - long night so will be pooped at work tomorrow but it is worth it.  

Keep me posted - love to you and Migi.  Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County