Goats/regoat tha has full udder

she almost five months i think but not sure i will ask my vet to come look at her and see if he can feel the kid or kids in her i bred her to a nubian buck and she is pygmy

Just as an aside, I have found that many vets cannot feel the kids easily - it takes a lot of experience - if the doe has not been in heat for quite a few months then you would think she is indeed pregnant.  If her pelvic ligaments are softening up or are gone completely then she is very close to kidding - let me know - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County