I want my meadow to grow better for my goats.
Is there a fertilizer that will make the grass
grow better that is safe for the goats?

Not totally my expertise but after researching this I would advise not fertilizing at the same time your livetock/goats are on the pasture - that is what pasture rotation is for.  I did read somewhere that it might be reasonable to put your livestock back on the pasture after fertilizing once there had been a good rain so that the fertilizer had gone into the soil and the animals would not consume it while eating the grass.  I would advise not allowing livestock on the land while fertilizing - use of a good pasture rotation schedule is a good way to give your livestock safe and healthy pasture to be one.  Hope this helps.  You might consider talking with your local cooperative extension small farms office.  Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County