Goats/goat with folded back legs

Will my baby goat back legs ever be able to to normal they look like he has them crossed and setting down

Most likely this is selenium deficiency along with his position in the uterus.  Would give him two 200 mcg human selenium tablets crushed and dissolved in a little hot water and to that add half the oil from a 1000 IU human vitamin E capsule and half the oil from an 800 IU human vitamin D capsule, mix, cool and give orally.  Would repeat the following day and perhaps a third day, and then again 10 days out from first dosing.  You should see improvement by the end of the 2nd day with his legs being stronger.  Hope this helps - let me know - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County