Goats/Newborn with weak hind legs

Question
My newborn boer kid doeling is weak in the back legs.  She is 8days old now, been working with her trying to help her stand.  Her legs seem strong, but I'm beginning to suspect the problem is with her hips.  Had a rough birthing.  Is there anything that can be done with the hips?
Eats well, pees and poops well.

Answer
Sounds like selenium deficiency - would recommend two 200 mcg human selenium tablets crushed and dissolved in a little hot water and to that add half the oil from a 1000 IU vitamin E capsule and half the oil from an 800 IU vitamin D capsule, mix, cool and give orally now, repeat tomorrow and repeat a third day - will not overdose with this.  You should see a little improvement in one to two days.  May have to repeat one more time 10 days out. Hope this helps - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres