Goats/Re: Care package

Hey There Donna,
How are u & the goats! Just wanting to know if u recieved the package b/c u should've gotten it by now. I'm just concerned b/c of our parcels have been getting stolen and we've had a very bad mail carrier who puts our mail in someone else mailbox so when my sister & i order things from ebay it is either late or we don't recieve them promptly so i just want to make sure everything goes smoothly on your end. I miss Migi very much. Please let me know okay. Thanks Donna luv u & those goats.

Me & Migi

Hello - when I got home from work this evening the package was there - so many things - thanks so much - slippers are beautiful - love the colors.  Please thank your mom.  Other snacks are wonderful.  I appreciate the money order - too sweet of you.  All the kid goats and goats are well - have had a few beautiful spring days with sun - although only in the high 60s it's still nice out and the goats are lazing around in the grass.  Thanks so much again - missing Migi too - love to you and Migi - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County