Goats/Re: Chatting

Question
Good Morning Donna,
Just checking in to see how u are doing & the goats! Hope all is well any more babies? I miss Migi so much. I'll talk to u again later.

Luv,
Me & Migi

Answer
Nice to hear from you.  The goats are doing well.  Babies are all born now - still have six on bottles.  We are having beautiful weather this week - in the high 60s to 70s with lots of sun.  The goats are literally jumping for joy and snoozing in the sun!  Wish I could say the same - but someone has to work to feed the farm, right?  But it's always nice to come home to all those faces.  I know how you feel about Migi - I sometimes can still see my goats who have passed jumping and frolicking in the sun - but know they are in a great place now.  Hope all is well with your family.  Love to you and Migi.  Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres