Goats/large looking cyst.

Question
This morning while letting the goats out I noticed that one goat has a large soft lump above the uters. I have no male so she can't be pregnant. It wasn't there and all of a sudden there it is. The other women who lets them out did not notice it until today also. What can grow that fast. Karen

Answer
When you say above the udder, is this on the udder, in front of the udder along the abdomen or behind the udder up by the udder attachment area? How large is the lump? Where do they graze/what type of plants are there? Is she otherwise eating and drinking well? Is she in milk? Let me know re my questions and I will get back to you - thanks - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres