Goats/Have 2 Nubian Goats

We have 2 Nubian Goat, They both look Pregnant, 1 has a bag the other don't, I've check the area by the tail they both are soft!! 1 doesn't have a bag at all, is Hugh! Both are due in about a week, what shall I do with the 1 that doesn't have no signs other then her Hugh belly??? Thank

Can you feel kid goats inside of both? Should be able to feel kicking/movement especially on the lower right hand side of the stomach area with the palm/flat of your hand.  Does the one doe have a flat udder or enlarged teats but just no milk in the udder? Sometimes goats who are kidding for the first time do not fill up with milk until after kidding.  It is also possible that goat is not pregnant, perhaps had kids inside but they died early on in pregnancy or perhaps she is having a false pregnancy.  Let me know about the udder and if you could feel any kids inside the one goat.  Thanks - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County