Goats/limping goat

one of my nannys started limping tue. and now one of my sheep is also what do you think may be the problem. thanks for your time ?

Can you tell which hoof/leg it is?  If there is a specific one hoof or leg that seems to be the issue, is it warm or hot to touch or swollen? Are they eating and drinking okay? Do their hooves look healthy - no overdue hoof trimming needed or hoof rot or injury to the hooves? Let me know and I will get back to you - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County