Goats/skinny goat

I have two Nubian does that are very thin but eat like horses if this is a selenium  deficiency how much should I give then thanks

How old are the goats? Are they on a worming regimen? What does their poop look like? What is the color of their lower inner eyelids? Where are you located/what type of pasture/climate are they in? What type of feed regimen do you have them on? Have they been thin for a long time? If their hair coat is rough and thin it is possible this is selenium deficiency, but need to know the answers to the other questions I pose first - thanks much - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County