Goats/Timid goat

My young 7 month old goat is very timid and scared of me. We bought her about 2 months ago.
She is a Nubian, alpine, and boer mix. She is a beautiful goat but she doesn't want to come near me. After 2 months, you would think that she would know and trust me but she doesn't.
I am ready to sell her to a good family as I just don't want to keep a goat that is scared of it's owner who cares for her.
I would really appreciate any advice you can give. I'm pretty discouraged about this.
Terry Woods

Keeping her on a lead to stay with you whenever you are out there with her - giving some favorite snacks too when you pull on the lead and bring her close to you - constant brushing, cuddling and hugging.  You can give her a human homeopathic remedy called Pulsatilla (helps with what I call "freakiness" in goats).  I give this to doe goats coming to our farm for breeding services by our buck as many are nervous and shy/timid when they arrive.  Dose for kid goats would be one of the little pellets either given orally (they dissolve in the mouth) or you can make a tincture by dissolving the pellet and then giving the liquid to the goat).  This is given once and then 2 hours later and you can repeat off an on as needed.  Hope this helps - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County