Goats/Fuzzy Face

Question
Hi Donna , thought you would like to know Fuzzy Face has made a full recovery and her weight is starting to come up . She still gets a bottle twice a day and I will continue that for as long as she wants it . She is eating the best I've ever seen on hay and green vegetation . She is on the run most of the time now with no problems . Thank God for now all is quiet health wise on this farm . Another item of news . I received a phone call from a young lady I had sold a couple bottle baby's to for 4 H . She couldn't thank me enough for those goats , as she took many prizes on them for their catagories one being the best dairy doeling I believe is how she said it . Things like this make it all worth while . Thanks

Answer
So great to hear about Ms. Fuzzy Face - nice job, actually, great job!  Always nice to hear from folks who have gotten your goats and know they are doing well and have a great home.  I have a day off of work today so it's putting 3 week old kids down at the barn - make an impregnable fortress so they can't get out or get hurt! And then do other farm catching up chores.  Have a great day and thanks for the update.  Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres