Goats/goat losing hair

Question
where can I get selenium/vitamin E and D.  My goat has been very worm. We have already wormed 3 time in 2 mths still has white eye lid.  Poop is pellets but he so skinny looking lost his muscle and fat hams.  any help would be appreciated

Answer
Re the selenium/E/D - we use human selenium (200 mcg dose tablets) along with human vitamin E (1000 IU) and D capsules (800 IU).  The dosing for adult goats is ten of the 200 mcg tablets crushed and dissolved in a little hot water, and to that add all the oil from a 1000 IU vitamin E capsule and all the oil from an 800 IU vitamin D capsule (just prick a hole in the capsules and squeeze out the oil), mix, cool and give as an oral drench once and repeat in 10 days.  

Re the worms - what regimen have you been using? Re the white lower inner eyelids (is this where you have been looking?), this is used to check for anemia caused by the barber pole worm and barber pole worms are a totally different worm than the regular stomach worms, and so are treated differently.  

Let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres