Goats/milk problem

good morning
yes my goat she eat and drink well....i m using wheat, corn, leaf, grass and wheat dry leaf..its 3rd time kidding....she have good milk before minimum 2lts to 3lts.
she dont have difficult kidding...but next day i cant see her milk
why its dry....birth day she give 2.5lts milk...but next day no milk.
what is this (selenium deficiency)..no i m not using any type of salt
please suggest me

Thank you for the information.  It is possible she could have a ketosis, which is a lack in sugar and that causes buildup of ketones in the goat's system and this can cause illness and lack of milk production.  Giving the doe extra sugar, such as molasses water, may help this.  This could also be the selenium deficiency, which means the doe is not getting enough selenium, mixed with vitamin E and D.  To help this you would give the doe ten of the 200 mcg selenium tablets crushed and dissolved in a little water and then add all the oil from a 1000 IU capsule of vitamin E and all the oil from an 800 IU capsule of vitamin D (these are all human vitamins), mix, cool and give orally once and repeat in 5 days.  Hope this helps - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County