Goats/teet

Question
nanny had twins one teet is stopped up should I try and milk it what atibiotics are there

Answer
The plug in the teat may not have come out. Try pulling it out by placing your first finger on one side of the teat and your thumb on the other side gently pull at the top of the teat. The plug is very small and granular.
If that doesn't work try and milk it out. Colustrum will be what comes out for a few days. If at yellow and thick that's normal for the first week.
There are several mastitis treatment methods that you can order online and some feed stores carry. A fast acting pinicillin  will work also

Emily

Goats

Emily