Goats/Goats

Question
I was wondering what I need to feed 8 to 10 week old Nigerian Dwarf goats?

Answer
Hi there - sorry for the delay in answering.  Calf Manna (a calf starter pellet) works very well for all kid goats - this is high in protein and other vitamins and a Nigerian Dwarf goat would only need 1/4 cup a day to start with, working up to 1/2 cup by 3 months or so.  Also use of a pelleted general livestock feed is easy for them to digest too.  They can be on grass hay or other hays that are available to you.  Hope this helps - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres