I was wondering what I need to feed 8 to 10 week old Nigerian Dwarf goats?

Hi there - sorry for the delay in answering.  Calf Manna (a calf starter pellet) works very well for all kid goats - this is high in protein and other vitamins and a Nigerian Dwarf goat would only need 1/4 cup a day to start with, working up to 1/2 cup by 3 months or so.  Also use of a pelleted general livestock feed is easy for them to digest too.  They can be on grass hay or other hays that are available to you.  Hope this helps - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County