Goats/pygmy goat preg w dead fetus

Question
thank donna for helping me.  After I sent the question I was going to the feed store for supplies and I came back and she had passed.  I don't know what took her so fast.  Maybe it could have been thanks we have had rough weather this winter.  I guess when goats get sick and you don't know whats wrong then u have hours not days to figure it out.  P.S. the baby was dead also.  sad day at rustic akers.  Thankyou for your help!

Answer
So sorry to hear.  Yes, you are correct about goats and having just hours sometimes.  Many times too goats don't show symptoms as quickly of illness and so it is hard to catch them early on in an illness.  Weather can also easily cause illness in goats.  Take care - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres